Your items can be brought to the State Fair Grounds Hall of Industry building during the following times:
Monday, March 8, from 12:00pm - 8:00pm.
Tuesday, March 9, from 9:00am - 6:00pm.
Drop off times are at your convenience; there is no appointment necessary.
1. Before arriving, please arrange items by size order and separated by gender.
2. Upon arrival at the sale, hang items on an available clothing rack.
3. A check-in associate will make sure there are no stains, tears, or missing buttons.
4. While your items are being checked in, you will sign a consignor agreement.
5. After the check-in process, all clothing items must be placed on the correct rack and all toys, etc, must be placed on the sales floor.
6. Remember to pick up your Preview Party pass when you check in your items.
Consignors shop before the public on Wednesday, March 10!