All car-seats are inspected by a certified car-seat technician before each Duck Duck Goose sale. Duck Duck Goose reserves the right to allow the car-seat technician to pull any items that do not meet the required safety standards and these items will not be sold.
- DO NOT BRING any car seat that has been in a wreck or has ever been recalled
- Car-seats absolutely cannot have missing parts
- Car-seats cannot be more than five (5) years old
- After five years, the straps have weakened in strength and are not guaranteed to hold up in the event of a wreck
- Car-seats must be clean and without stains
- No frayed straps accepted
Thanks for putting the safety of our children first and foremost. For Car seat Recall Information, go to: http://www-odi.nhtsa.dot.gov/cars/problems/recalls/childseat.cfm or www.carseat.org. You can also call toll free call the toll-free D.O.T. Auto Safety Hotline in Washington, D.C., 1-888-DASH-2-DOT. Or check recall information at the Dept. of Transportation at 1-800-424-9393